Lean management & continuous improvement
To improve efficiency in manufacturing processes, to reduce manufacturing costs and to improve waste:
Pull / One piece flow
Andon / Poka Yoke
What to improve
- To create value to customer, eliminating unnecessary activities and “waste”.
- To improve process performance: safety, quality, cost and delivery service.
- To improve process efficiency.
- To improve the use of available shopfloor and lay out.
- To reduce process and/or product change over time.
How its done
- Analysis of process steps identifying “bottlenecks”, unnecessary waiting time and balancing value chain activities.
- PULL production sistem implementation based on customer demand.
- Improvement and adaptation of lay out according to process flow.
- Process standarization according to 5´s methodology.
- SMED methodology implementation eliminating unnecessary activities in change over process.
- Maintenance activities standarization according to TPM methodology.