Project management / APQP - PPAP
· Manufacturing lines and cells implementation: Lay out definition, machine and tooling installation and set up.
· Capacity analysis and R@R.
· PPAP documentation and first samples approval.
What to improve
- To assure quality of supplied products and services in accordance with customer specifications.
- It allows to achieve greater customer satisfaction.
- Structured process which facilitates decision making.
- It prevents defects and analyze failure mode and effects.
- To develop a product quality assurance plan.
How its done
- Planing and definition of an activity programm.
- Manufacturing of prototype parts in accordance to customer requirement specifications and capacity of production process.
- Desing and validation of manufacturing processes, tools and control methods.
- Approval of proccess and products.
- Submission of initial sample reports and customer PPAP documentation.